Follow The Movement On TwitterMy Tweets
1) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” is a righteous book.
2) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” has compiled a list of self-help questions that can be utilized to help individuals gain “knowledge of self.”
3) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” introduces its readers to the bylaws, mission statements, and code of conduct of several organizations which were initially created to represent oppressed people (mainly people of African descendants) living in America.
4) Every person who reads “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” at some point will come across information in the book, in which they did not know, or have never explored.
5) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” promotes that we re-evaluate and examine everything in which we have accepted as our values, and as “truth,” from our educational training to our traditions.
6) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” advocates the introduction of critical thinking education and social entrepreneur concepts to our young. It also introduces the concept of vacating the current monetary economic system and embracing a more resource based economic system moving into the next generation.
7) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” is a well written book, and an easy read.
8) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” pinpoints specific tactics used in mainstream media, to keep our children engaged in buffoonery and unrighteous behavior. It provides positive alternatives and solutions to combat these tactics. It also suggests positive ways for young people to deal with negative forms of peer pressure.
9) You are supporting two black businesses that promote positive concepts and alternatives to our youth, when you purchase “Overstanding With A 1up Vision.” [1up Entertainment and Kiiton Press]
10) “Overstanding With A 1up Vision” provides a list of literary books that can be utilized to educate our people for ages to come.
Saye Menlekeh Taryor
People who enjoy watching destructive images, and enjoy listening to violent music about and by their own people have been brainwashed to find pleasure in self destruction. They bob their heads and do the latest dances, while artists call their black women bitches and threaten to kill their black brothers, while raping their children. They think its hip and cool when the artists brag about “murdering another NIGGER.” Just like the KKK, they find it entertaining, funny, and some kids even use it to increase their swag. When Biggies says he will tie a nigger up and have his home boy rape someone kids, they think its dope. They say, “Biggie is the best emcee, I just love the music, but I am smart enough not to go out and do that.” How many people love watching movies about children being raped and molested? How many straight men enjoy watching movies about gay men making love? So why would a black man enjoy listening to music about blacks killing each other and abusing their women and killing their children, and flooding drugs in their community? That is backwards and ignorant. How does one enjoy foolishness, and find it entertaining, unless they have been brainwashed.
Illuminating article about this issue
This film series explores many aspects of our society. To rethink what is possible in our world, we need to consider what kind of world we want to live in. Although we refer to it as civilization, it is anything but civilized. Visions of global unity & fellowship have long inspired humanity, yet the social arrangements up to the present have largely failed to produce a peaceful and productive world. While we appear to be technically advanced, our values and behaviors are not. The possibility of an optimistic future is in stark contrast to our current social, economic, and environmental dilemmas. The Choice Is Ours includes interviews with notable scientists, media professionals, authors, and other thinkers exploring the difficulties we face.
Part I provides an introduction & overview of cultural & environmental conditions that are untenable for a sustainable world civilization. It explores the determinants of behavior to dispel the myth of “human nature”, while demonstrating how environment shapes behavior. The science of behavior is an important -yet largely missing- ingredient in our culture.
Part II questions the values, behaviors, and consequences of our social structures, and illustrates how our global monetary system is obsolete and increasingly insufficient to meet the needs of most people. Critical consideration of the banking, media, and criminal justice systems reveals these institutions for what they really are: tools of social control managed by the established political and economic elite. If we stay the present course, the familiar cycles of crime, economic booms & busts, war, and further environmental destruction are inevitable.
Part III (to be released later this year) will explain the methods and potential of science. It will propose solutions that we can apply at present to eliminate the use of non-renewable sources of energy. It will depict the vision of The Venus Project to build an entirely new world from the ground up: a “redesign of the culture”, where all enjoy a high standard of living, free of servitude and debt, while also protecting the environment. Our problems are mostly of our own making, but we can still turn things around before the point of no return. It’s not too late for an optimistic outlook on the fantastic possibilities that lie before