Monthly Archives: November 2013
November 11, 2013Posted by on
In order for a movement to be successful, the individuals involved in the movement have to follow and abide by certain disciplines and codes. Below are the codes and guidelines for those whom are interested in being involved with the 1up Movement.
- There is absolutely no room for fear
- Trust has to be earned
- They can say whatever they want, just monitor the moves they make. Put them on the spot by offering to give them a hand, and they have no choice but to show if they are serious
- Always look to work with others. Never look to work for others.
- Acknowledge your creator as often as you can
- Observe and acknowledge the contradictions around you
- Treat others as you would like to be treated, and if they continue to disrespect you, try to avoid their presence.
- Never speak or make a decision while angry. Your decision making is best in a calm state of mind.
- Laziness is unacceptable, but working smart keeps you from working hard, without reward
- Search for the individuals who can make you laugh without degrading themselves or someone else.
- Promote critical thinking techniques and social entrepreneurship values to the youth
- Using alcohol and drugs keeps you from staying 1up
- Staying 1up means no one can push your buttons.
- Recognize the actions and words of others that are not in your best interest. Know your enemy.
- Don’t become your own enemy. Always take time out of your life for self-evaluation.
- Constantly search for truth, while practicing critical thinking techniques.
- In search of truth, it’s often best to first denounce everything you’ve ever known, and start from the beginning.
- Love and respect yourself
- Mentally be ready to adapt to any situation
- Place no value in material wealth